Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!

Here are two cards I worked on today. I tell ya it takes me so much longer to make cards than it is for me to make digi cards! But I do love the process!

I got this sweet set from my friend Margarita (Margarita's Crafts) for my birthday. I was so surprised and shocked when I found it in the mail! Thanks Chick!!! I love my Lilly and Billy set. Another stamp company for me to spend all my husband's money at! (^o^) LOL!

As always thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:
CS: SU! Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss and Baja Breeze
DP: Mindy Terasawa's Fairest of the All (Imaginisce)
Stamps: Pink Cat Studio
Markers: SU! Pixie Pink, Copics: E13 Light Suntan, E27 Africano, E39 Leather, B54 Smokey Blue, B93 Light Crockery Blue, E00 Skin White and G28 Ocean Green

7 comments:

MargaritaMD said...

LOVE IT!! the colors are so sweet and yummy!! CUTENESS! love the DP too!!

Tammy said...

Claudette - These are so stinking cute! Makes me think of my high school boyfriend...oh those were the carefree days wern't they.

Liann said...

Too cute..girl..love it and the DP's are ubber sweet..Have a great Valentine day...

Teri said...

I just love the cards you created!! Great set!

jennyv said...

This is so cute. Love how you colored them. I need to get me some of those set too.

Jenny

Kirsten said...

These are beautiful. The images are so cute & I love the colours & papers. Kirsten.

Michelle Ueligitone said...

Both of these cards are so adorable! Love the paper and colors that you chose! TFS!