Tuesday, October 17, 2017

The Greeting Farm October Stamp Feature - Honor Students and Magic Class


Back with our second feature of the new stamps which were released on the 15 of the month.  Today we are featuring my favorite Honor Students along with an add-on stamp set called Magic Class.  Use your imagination friends, because these stamp can be used to create a couple of very popular wizards and witches (^_~).  They have coordinating dies as well...here and here.

Like I said I'm in love with this stamp set and I had this idea in my head...for a better view of these projects make sure to keep your eye out for the First Look video that will be up soon!  I created a Traveler's Notebook along with fillers.  Made the boy wizard as a charm and paperclip along with the girl image.  Also created filler notebooks for my TN and I just love the way they turned out.  I'm on a roll and wanting to create more!  Hope you enjoy this and create something super magical and we would love to see it!  Make sure to hashtag us with #thegreetingfarm, #thegreetingfarmstamps, #tgfstamps so we can see and feature you on our IG page!

OK, here are my creations for this awesome set!


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to stop by The Greeting Farm blog to see what Rosie and Joni created.  Honor Students stamp set and die cut and Magical Class and die cut are available now at The Greeting Farm store.

No comments: