Sunday, March 19, 2017

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature - Buddy Ian

Hey guys!  I'm back for the last of the three Stamp Feature!   Today we are featuring Buddy Ian stamp and he has a coordinating die cut which for the first time I didn't use but oh how they're so handy(^_~).  Yay, another boy stamp!  I always have such a hard time creating masculine cards so I always try to keep it simple.  Plus I always find the men in my life aren't really into details when it comes to cards. So with that said, this card is SUPER DUPER simple!!!  I'm making my FIL one like this but w/different pattern paper.  I actually lifted this exact layout from my previous cards...haha!  My dad and FIL won't remember (at least I hope they don't!)  And yes folks, I am getting a head start because I'm ALWAYS late!!! (^_^)


Thanks again for stopping by!  Remember all the stamps I've featured on the blog is available now at The Greeting Farm store!


No comments: