Thursday, March 16, 2017

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature - Oh Dragon

 
Hello!  I've got our second Stamp Feature to share with you!  Today we are featuring Oh Dragon stamp set and die cuts.  I know a bunch of you are super glad we've got another stamp set that is geared towards little boys!  Something different from The Farm (^_~).  I am super excited because my cousin has two young boys and I'm always looking around my samples to see if I've created anything for little boys and I rarely do.  So with this set I created two "happy meal" type boxes to put some Annie's fruit gummies.  My cousin is a doctor and is pretty strict with what she feeds them so I hope these treats are OK.  lol!


I got the file as usual from the Silhouette file and sized it down to fit a 85x11 paper since I had DP that was perfect for this set.  I do like the size of it and perfect to house a little treats for the young ones.


Make sure to stop by Joni's and Rosie's blog to see what they created!  Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: