Thursday, September 15, 2016

The Greeting Farm's Holiday Ian

Happy Aloha Friday!  Today we are featuring Holiday Ian which was released yesterday Sept 15 at The Greeting Farm store.  I'm super happy he's a photopolymer stamp that has a coordinating die cut (sold separately).  Cutting and coloring him is a breeze!  I loved using him and glad we got another Ian in the Holiday mix!  On my project I wanted to make a treat bag to house some goodies and this treat bag is one of my go-to bags whenever I'm in a rush because it's super easy and fast to make.  Let me know if you want a tutorial and I'll add it to my list of tutorials to make for The Greeting Farm's YouTube channel!




Thanks for stopping by and make sure to check back next week to see what I and my fellow DT Leaders create using the brand new stamp sets that were released on the 15th!  Have a great weekend everyone!!!


No comments: