Wednesday, September 21, 2016

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature - Holiday Anya 5

Hello!  Back with another Greeting Farm Stamp Feature post!  Today we are featuring the ever so cute Holiday Anya 5.  I adore here and love all the Holiday Anya's so you can imagine how happy I was to find her in my mailbox!  I created two projects using Holiday Anya 5.  The first is a little tote bag which houses a card and I will be adding a GC once Christmas comes around.  I'm super happy that I'm on top of my game this year since I will be on holiday before Christmas so all the projects I've been making will definitely help!  




My next project is a little treat box/bag that I will be putting some candies in inside probably for my mail lady along with a GC as well.



As always, thanks for stopping by!

Holiday Anya 5 stamp set
Holiday Anya 5 die cuts

No comments: