Tuesday, September 15, 2015

TGF - Happy Winter

Hello!  Today me, Rosie and Joni are doing up a Stamp Feature of the new TGF release.  BTW, did you happen to check out the new goodies?  Aren't they adorable?!?!?!  I was super excited when I opened up my package and saw there were THREE photopolymer stamps WITH coordinating dies!  Today we are featuring Happy Winter!  I have started on my Christmas projects because I NEED to!  I always have plans to start my projects early but I always seem to run out of time.  Not this year!  LOL!  I'm laughing because I hope I can pull through this year.  Anyhow, here is my project for today's featured stamp set - Happy Winter and coordinating dies.  I can't tell you how this set and the other new releases has made my life easier!  First off, no more fussy cutting and second, it's super easy to color because they are a lot smaller than the other stamps.  So mass producing these will be super easy and fast!




Stamp:
Happy Winter
Happy Winter coordinating Dies

No comments: