Friday, April 03, 2015

Believe in Yourself by Mindy Terasawa AVAILABLE NOW!!!

Hello!  Today is the day you can purchase Mindy's Believe in Yourself kit here go now as it is 20% off this weekend!  In honor of her new kit, I decided to create a digi layout!  This layout is from my trip last fall to the UK.  My husband had some meetings there so I tagged along and make it a vacation before he started his new job.  As always I love the UK!  This is my third time visiting and I could never get tired of it.  There is so much to explore and do!  For this layout, our British friends advised us to visit the quaint town of Castle Combe!  I was so happy we did, especially since I was the only female of four men and I really didn't think they would want to go but so happy they did!  Anyhow, here's my layout...thanks for stopping by and please visit Mindy's store, she will be updating her it often!


Disclaimer:  There are a few items in this layout that is not from Mindy's kit.  The splotches and Polaroid frame is from Paislee Press, forgot which kit it's from, I basically looked through my folders and picked a few items that went well with the LO. 

2 comments:

listgirl said...

Love your digital layouts, Claudette! Awesome shadows!

Islander Girl said...

Thanks Christine! It's been a while since I digi scrapped! I need to do a hybrid layout like you too (^_^)