Sunday, August 10, 2014

Good Day!

I am back to share some layouts I created using The Greeting Farm's Print and Cut kits.  My first LO is a Daily Documenting page, this is from 2013...I found a few pages that weren't fully filled...so I thought I'd use some of the Berry Sweet Journal Cards and Summer Time Journal Cards in this LO.  I recolored the plumeria card (Berry Sweet JC) to coordinate with the picture.  Also recolored the Happy Halloween card (Summer JC) to give it more of a Halloween feel.  And I used the blue card with Fuji (Summer JC) and typed "Where's Robin?" get it?  LOL!  Lame, I know!






On my next project, I created a LO using elements from the Summer Time kit, and I created a card using a Berry Sweet JC, recolored and added the Summer words from the Summer Time kit.


As always, thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.  Please visit Corinne, Cynthia, and SuiLan's blog for more inspiration!  Have a great week!

No comments: