Sunday, August 17, 2014

Aloha!

I'm back with more CC (Coordinating Cutouts) for TGF.  Today we released Hula Anya, Simply Anya and Teacher Anya


I've decided to include a card I made using Hula Anya back before I had my electronic cutting machine.  Man, I can't believe I would cut the images out by hand!  So happy that TGF now offers these, they totally make me craft faster.  I usually cut a whole sheet of the image (which are included) stamp all at once and color their hairs (that and cutting would take me the longest)...  So when I'm ready to make a card, I just color their outfit to match whatever designer paper I use.  Easy peasy! (^_^)  Enjoy and I hope these help you as they have helped me!  Aloha!

1 comment:

S said...

This card is just too cute! It's very well designed, and so cheerful. I'm a bit behind times, and I make most of my cards by hand (which is extremely time consuming, as you can imagine), so I'm beginning to think I ought to invest in an electronic cutting machine as well..But thanks for posting such a wonderful card!