Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Weekly post...

Hello!  Before I start on today's post I want to thank everyone for stopping by my poor neglected blog.  Thanks so much for the comments and I hope to be back in full blog-surfing soon so I can  visit everyone's blog!  

Onto my card..  This was made for dh's niece who had her 1st Communion the day before my in-law's 50th Anniversary.  As you can see from past post, I've had celebrations almost every weekend.  So even though it may not look as though I've been crafting, I have.  Just not as much as before but I've done some stuff here and there.  Anyhow, simple, simple card...


As usual, thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  

PS - Could I please ask for prayers for my dh's Uncle who's in ICU.  A few months ago he was diagnosed with lung cancer.  They operated and took the tumors our but this weekend he wasn't his normal self and they found a massive tumor in his brain.  I believe in the power or prayer so please if you could add him in your prayers I would truly appreciate it!!!  Thank you and GOD Bless!

8 comments:

Joy said...

what a cute and simple card. love that angel and I am sure your niece will love it. I will definitely put your uncle in our prayers. I hope he gets better soon, God is the only one who can heal him completely. take care and glad you are still posting!

Michele said...

Simple is always my preference! This is such a sweet card. My thoughts are with you and your DH's uncle!

Jacilynn said...

I was just thinking about you today and see this card on my blog reader! super cute stuff Claudette!
x
sending prayers your uncles way.
xxx

Creative Grammie said...

What a cute card Claudette! I'm seem to be experiencing the same thing; something happening every week. I've not been able to photo each project for each occasion so yes, I've been posting so sporadically and have not been able to visit everyone's blog too.
Prayers to your family members.
TFS and warm hugs your way.

joni h said...

pretty card, claudie!
will say a prayer for DH's uncle.
Hugs!

Cyndi said...

very cute card! love the image. and my prayers go out to your dh's uncle!

Vapir No2 Vaporizer said...

You had made very beautiful picture of your niece. As this card simply showing the beautiful girl. As I think you must be love her very much. And I will also pray for your uncle who is in ICU and he is suffering from lung cancer.

Kevin said...

Its simple and amazing cute cared.I like and love it.