Friday, March 18, 2011

Wedding Card

Happy Aloha Friday everyone! I hope you all got to watch the youtube video.  I pray to GOD it doesn't happen but if it does we will all be better prepared.  I still have to finish putting my emergency bag together and buy Roxy some dog food.  I don't normally give her dog food but for emergency cases, dog food would have to do. 

Anyhow, I had to quickly make this Wedding card for dh's Deputy.  I opted to use SU!s Fifth Avenue Flora (this is has to be one of my favorite SU! stamp sets.) because I don't think she would like an Anya based card...I'd save my TGF for close family, friends and nieces...LOL!  This had to be a bit more elegant.  I usually try to go simple when it comes to Wedding and Sympathy cards.  I definitely think less is more.  Anyhow, here's my card.  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great weekend!  Aloha! 


5 comments:

Cyndi said...

this is beautiful! that's true...less is more!

Shirley N said...

Simple, elegant, beautiful!

Teri said...

Love your elegant card. One of my favorite stamp sets too!

Unknown said...

So beautiful! :)

MargaritaMD said...

luv it! may have to case it...