Friday, March 12, 2010

Hodge Podge of favorites...

...I made this card using a few of my favorite supplies!  I love the stamped clouds from Hero Arts, the oval and oval scallop punch from SU!, the icicle punch that I used for grass from Martha Stewart, CC Design stamp and of course my copics to colored the image.  Really these are a few of my favorite things and I actually used them all on one card LO.  Another simple card but that's how I roll!



That's it...come back Monday I SHOULD have the blogcandy up for preview.  Don't quote me (I feelin' another staycation in the works) hahaha!

7 comments:

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

love all of your favorites...that would be a cute outfit for the weather here today....have an awesome staycation.....

Shirley N said...

I've been thinking about getting this cloud stamp and now I know I have to get it, lol. Love your card!

Sparkle said...

This is darling!

Jodi said...

She is so cute Claudie! Love that you were able to use your favorite things!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Brenda said...

Cute card. Love the clouds and the way you punched your grass. Much easier than cutting it by hand. Guess I need to get me one of these punches...

Jenny V. said...

She so adorable. I love the that cloud stamp. TFS

jo said...

Oooh I love your favorites! I want that MS grass punch now! *lol*