Tuesday, January 15, 2019

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature - With Love

Happy New Year everyone!  We are back from taking December off (I actually was off from November as well) and so excited for all the new goodies The Greeting Farm has coming out this year!  But first lets start of with the first stamp release of 2019!!!  We have three new stamps set and they're all so adorable.  The first one we are featuring today is the super cute stamp set called With Love.  Florals and Floral Girls... I am thinking of so many ways to use this stamp but for my first project of the year, I needed to ease my way into crafting after having two whole months off.  It wasn't easy because I have to admit I'm rusty.  Sooo, this first card is definitely super simple!  But I'm loving it!


You can get With Love here and you can get the coordinating die here!  Make sure to visit The Greeting Farm blog to see all the wonderful creations that the DT and my fellow DT Leaders created using the new stamps!


No comments: