Sunday, March 18, 2018

The Greeting Farm - Stamp Feature - Enjoy

Happy Monday!  I'm back with another Stamp Feature and today its Enjoy!  A super cute bunny stamp set that can be used for all occasion not just Easter.  HOWEVER, with that said, since Easter is coming up and my Samoyed is due for another grooming (I have groomed every 4 weeks because of his hair) and we won't be seeing his groomer until end of April and Easter is April 1st this year, I decided to make a little goodie box for her (like I always do).  Man, was that a run on sentence?  LOL!  I was planning on creating a birthday card using the set, but decided on a goodie box because lets face it, who doesn't like getting a box full of chocolate?  Enjoy has four super cute bunnies, a slice of cake and the sentiment "Enjoy" in it.  Also has coordinating dies to purchase as well!  You know how I love me some dies!  I can't stress how much they help speed up the process for me!  Hope my little box gave you some ideas for this Easter or for any type of favors you'd like to hand out.  I always try to make something other than a card here on my blog and when we showcase the stamps at The Greeting Farm.  Thanks for stopping by and please share with us what you create using this stamp set!  Have a great week and see you tomorrow for Rockstar Anya 2!




No comments: