Thursday, February 15, 2018

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature - The Snuggle is Real

Hello friends!  It's that time of month where we feature The Greeting Farm's newest stamps that were released on the 15th of the month.  The Snuggle is Real (die cuts) is perfect for your planners AND cards/projects!  I'm not kidding!  I used both for my planner and made a little goodie box for my dog's groomer!  I used the same stamp that I used on the goodie box I'm sharing with you today in my planner to remind me of Fuji's grooming appointment.  Love, love, love this stamp because I KNOW I'll be using it a ton!  So without further adieu, here's what I created using this awesome set!


I made two because both dogs will have grooming appointments next week.  Thanks for stopping by.  Make sure to visit the blog to see what Rosie and Joni created and if you keep reading the previous post, you'll see how you can win all three new stamp sets!  If you can't wait, by all means, head on over to the store and get all three including their coordinating dies!  Have a great Friday everyone!

No comments: