Monday, October 12, 2015

The Greeting Farm Preview - SSSC No. 16 So Hip

Hello everyone!  Today The Greeting Farm (TGF) is previewing the Super Secret Stamp Club (SSSC) stamp no. 16 - So Hip!  I absolutely love her and I do think she's super hip (^_^)  If you don't know much about TGF's SSSC, here's a little info on it: 

  • Super Secret Stamp Club is a 3-month online subscription where members receive a 3x4 special edition ‘mystery’ TGF stamp each month at an exclusive membership price of $8. PLUS members will get the stamp 1-5 months prior to it being released to general public at the exclusive edition retail price of $12. Secret stamp will ship the first week of each month (with the exception of international orders which will ship all 3 stamps at the end of the second month) during the period in which you've registered for.
So Hip was in the last round of SSSC (we are in a new round currently) so it will now be available to the public on Oct 15 if you did not sign up for SSSC.  I know a lot of people have been asking for it, so I'm really excited for those that missed her because now you can get your little crafty hands on her in a couple of days!  Yeay!

OK, on to my card...I created a pop up/slide up gift card holder.  I absolutely love making these!  It beats those boring gift card holders that you get from the store and your recipient is in awe how you made it slide up.  LOL!  OK, maybe not but I am! haha!  So without further adieu here's what I created!



As always,  thanks for stopping by!  Please visit The Greeting Farm's blog to see what my fellow DT's created


No comments: