Monday, September 29, 2014

Oh Hello!

It's Monday and you know what that means!  The Greeting Farm Cut Team has some projects up on the TGF blog.  I decided to do two Daily Document pages since I'm so desperately trying to catch up on this year's album.  This time, I'm sorta working my way backwards.  I used a mix of the Berry Sweet and Summer Time kit.  I altered a few items like on the second page, I altered the gray card took off the "Live Laugh Love" and changed it to "Family".  Then I altered the pink card with the "Blessed" heart.  It was a cupcake with "so cute" on it and added the heart banners on the top with a white outline to make it pop more behind the pink background.  I would have done this digitally but I love the look of the added embellishments.  I try not to put too much bulk on my pages since last years album I had to use two albums because of the bulk.  I more simple with my LOs and cards as you can tell.  (^_^)



Before I forget, I'd ask for help with a Monday title for my blog post on The Greeting Farm site, and if anyone could help me come up with a title, the chosen title will win something cute.  I'd like there to be a Monday and Cut or Print and Cut in the title.  

Thanks for stopping by, be sure to check out my fellow DT's blog (Corinne, Cynthia and SuiLan) to see what they created and to get more details on their projects.  The Cut Team will be taking a break and hope to be back soon!  See you soon!

No comments: