Sunday, February 16, 2014

More Inspirations Using TGF's Berry Sweet Print and Cut and Berry Sweet Daily Life Kits

Hello Everyone!  Hoping everyone had an awesome Valentine's day/weekend!  Here at my house, we had a nice and quiet dinner with a Netflix move and on Saturday we celebrated my FIL's 84th birthday!

Speaking of Valentine's day, we at the Farm created a few inspiration for you.  This time we had no theme but to just create whatever our little hearts desired (^_^)  I made some 3x4 cards of each of the dogs for dh and a card with the both of them to give to the nieces since we'd be seeing them for my FIL's bday.  Check them out:




I of course created them digitally because well, I did these last minute as usual I was late! LOL!  I then printed them out and created matching envelopes.

For my next project I created a traditional layout 




I used both the Berry Sweet Print and Cut and the Berry Sweet Life Daily Life kits.   I used the banner, butterfly, cutie patootie, forever and you're cute from the BSPC.  All the journal cards from BSDL kit.  I also used the TGF's Snowflake Die which I absolutely love!

Ok, it's your turn!  TGF wants to see what you created using one or both of the kits!  One lucky person will be selected at random to receive their choice of an in-stock Single Rubber Stamp or a 4x6 set!  So please show us!

And before I end this blog post, please check out my fellow Guest DT's  Corinne and Jerodelle's work from even more inspiration!



2 comments:

Joy said...

Theses are really cute! You're lucky because your fur babies look into the camera, my cats always turn their head away.

Islander Girl said...

Joy, the trick is to find what holds their interest and hold it on top of the camera. That's what I have to do with Fuji. Roxy on the other hand is very photogenic!