Monday, October 17, 2011

Some LOs from Amy Tagerine Class

As promised, here are the LOs we did at Amy Tangerine's class.  So glad my friend Jenny asked me to go...it was worth it and this time the class was a lot smaller so chatting and crafting was way more easier. 



I think I need to add something more to the last LO, something's missing.  But for now, I'll keep it that way until I can think of what to add.  Love Amy's style and her product line!  If any of you get the chance to take her class I highly recommend it!

6 comments:

Joy said...

Love you layouts! All the cool embellies really add to the pages!

Thanks for Sharing!

Creations by Shirl said...

Your layouts came out awesome... love the details and great pics too...

Little C's Creations said...

Lovely LO's, Claudie!!! Love them all... Big Hugs, Jen

Anonymous said...

Awe <3 all the LOs super adorbs
& I need that sequin trim u used on the 1st LO!
;)

joscelyne cutchens said...

SO cute! You know I love me some Amy Tangerine!

Jenny said...

I lovelovelove your all your layouts! That was a great class and I'm glad we did it together! I'm still laughing at our lunch fiasco :) Can't wait until the next time!