Thursday, September 09, 2010

I'm still here

I know it may seem like I'm not but I am.  I have been creating, just not as often as I would like.  Uploading the pictures is another step, one that I cannot get myself to do lately :(  So I thought I'd post a picture of what I created for Pineapple Cove using the Hello Kitty stamps.  I think they are just way too adorable.  I knew exactly what I wanted to create off the bat.  As usual, I swiped the pic from PC's blog.  I believe we'll be doing a class at PC focused on Halloween treats/favors.  Stay tune for the announcement (yeah, yeah, I know you're waiting off the edge of your seat! ha!).



Thanks for stopping by, I hope I'll have some downtime to visit everyone's blog!  Have a great Thursday!  Aloha!

12 comments:

Tammy said...

These are super fun Claudette!a

Jacilynn said...

ooooh, those kitty stamps are too too cute! Love this sweet treat.
x

Jenny said...

This is so cute! I haven't inked mine up yet. Can't wait to see what else you come up with!

Shirley N said...

Oh my, I love your Halloween favors! They are just so adorable, thanks for the inspiration!

Janis said...

Love your latest creation! You are so on it for Halloween! TFS!

Cyndi said...

very cute project!

Kyoko said...

HI CLAUDIE!!! Uhhh ... announcement??? Hmmm ... I wonder...

I LOVE what you did with the HK stamps. I ordered a bunch from ManLe and cannot wait to ink them up - they are just to cute for words!

I'll be waiting...

Michelle Alejandro said...

These are so stinkin' cute! Glad you are still around, been missing you lately!

Hugs,
Michelle

Jodi said...

Hey girl! Glad you are still around! These are such cute treats using the HK stamps!! I just ordered and can't wait to get them!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Unknown said...

Super cute projects! Love HK too. Thanks for sharing :)

Katherine said...

Ganda! Thanks sa greetings Claudette.

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So adorable! I want some hello kitty stamps now! :)