Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Up for a Challenge?

If you are, come join in on the fun at the Farm!  Today's challenge is to create a LO with a summer vacation theme.  

I did my LO on last year's summer vacation visiting Harajuku, Japan.  If you've never been, I highly recommend it.  It's a very unique place with lots and lots of shops!  Unfortunately not too many Harajuku girls frequent it anymore...but if you're lucky enough you'll see a handful of them in full costume.  Here's my LO for this week's challenge:
 

For more inspiration check out the DT's LOs:



You wanna play along?  Upload your layout to TGF Galleria>SB Kits>Contests/Challenges>Summer Fun!  Be sure to use ONLY TGF Stamps and have FUN!

One random winner will receive the Darling Sisters stamp set!  Good luck and can't wait to see what you create!

4 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

KONICHIWAHHHHHH!!!!!! What is that Harajuku? I guess I better enlarge n' read. Love your layout - is this done digitally? Hope you n' baby girl is doing great!

Hugs,
Jen

Cyndi said...

very nice layout! i still gotta go japan! looks like fun!

Jodi said...

Ohayo Gozaimasu! I love your page layout and photos!! Harajuku, ahh, a famous place for all kinds of new and unique fashion wear!!
Hope you are doing well!
Hugs
Jodi =)

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So pretty, girlie! I love it! It really DOES look like a digi layout! :)