Monday, April 27, 2009

New Kit from Mindy and a card...oh and the RAK...LOL!

Here's another gorgeous kit by Mindy Terasawa called Moss Scape. DD's having their quarterly sale again until tomorrow so be sure to stop by and grab this and other fabulous kits by Mindy!



A simple card I made using this gorgeous kit for dh's assistant for Assistant's Day:




And I forgot to post the RAK I got in the post the other day...LOL! This is from sweet Liann! She sent this for Easter and I think it was so sweet and so cute!! Don't you?

4 comments:

Kyoko said...

Hi Claudette! Super cute RAK and the card for your DH's assistant is sooo cute! Have a great week and TFS!

Maria said...

Hey Claudette!! Awww, your Gorjuss girl is so gorgeous. . .especially because of your beautiful coloring!! I love teh blue/brown color combo. . .one of my favorites. It's my daughter's favorite too!!

How nice of Liann to send you such an awesome RAK. . .her gift is adorable!!

maria

Joy said...

love the gorjuss girl card! they are totally sweet!!! love the RAK and thanks for sharing about the new stuff coming out! Liann is totally sweet...I got one too! TFS and have a great day!

MargaritaMD said...

WHAT??? You went to the JB factory!!! I love their stuff!! Especially the, *ahem* MARGARITA flavored ones!!!
I love that stamp you used!! Kawai ne!!!