Sunday, May 20, 2018

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature - Happy to Sea You



Yikes,  I totally forgot to upload my last Stamp Feature!  So if you haven't seen or stopped by The Greeting Farm Blog, you may have not seen it.  So I'll post it down here and also on the TGF blog.  The set is a super cute camping scene building set called S'mores Fun and I wanted to create a favor packaging for my backyard movie housing S'mores ingredients.  This is what I came up with but I'm still figuring out whether I want to use this one or create another one with acetate so it'll be a see through type box for you to see the graham crackers, marshmallow and chocolate.  We shall see and I'll be sure to post if I do.  But anyhow here's last week's feature of the S'mores Fun.





For today's feature, it's another under the sea theme called Happy to Sea You  and I decided to finish up the series in my Hobonichi because I want it all ready for my upcoming Hawaii trip.  I love how this turned out.  I made sure to leave spaces for journaling and for pictures.  I hope you have enjoyed our Feature using all the new stamp sets for the month of May!  I'll be back next month for June's release!  Have a great week everyone!


No comments: