Wednesday, April 13, 2016

The Greeting Farm's SSSC no. 23 Azary Preview


Hello!  I'm back with another preview!  Today we are previewing another Super Secret Stamp Club (SSSC) no. 23 Azary!  I'm always leering when it comes to my male stamps.  Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled to have masculine stamps as I need to make masculine cards.  I just have a hard time with masculine cards...but with a few trials with different layouts I finally come up with a card.  When it comes to male cards I try to keep them as simple as possible!


For those new to The Greeting Farm or haven't heard about our SSSC here's what it's all about:

The Super Secret Stamp Club is a 3-month online subscription where members receive a 3×4 special edition ‘mystery’ TGF stamp each month at an exclusive membership price of $8. SSSC Members get the stamp 1-5 months prior to it being released to the general public at the retail price of $12. The Secret Stamps ship the first week of each month (with the exception of international orders where all 3 stamps ship at the end of the second month) during the period in which you’ve registered for.

Thanks again for stopping by and make sure to check back tomorrow for another set of creations using SSSC no. 22 Krystal and no. 23 Azary AND two clear Anya stamps!

No comments: