Monday, March 07, 2016

First Look Video of The Greeting Farm's new clear Starry Anya stamp and Die

Hello Friends!  The Greeting Farm has release a new clear Anya stamp called Starry Anya which has a coordinating die (separate purchase).  If you're like me, I'm a lazy fussy cutter...hahahaha!  So when Marie (Owner and Artist of The Greeting Farm) told me she'll be releasing clear Anya stamps and matching dies...I just died (no pun intended!).  Anyhow, I have a video about it on The Greeting Farm blog but will post it on my blog as well.  Enjoy and please feel free to leave a comment below if you have any questions on what products I used or if you need more clarification!  

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6vvUHQie4fE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


Stamp:
Starry Anya
Starry Anya Die Cut
The Greeting Farm
The Greeting Farm YouTube Channel

No comments: