Monday, December 14, 2015

The Greeting Farm Ezra Preview

Hi all!  Today we at the Farm are previewing SSSC no 19 Ezra!  I love how he has a Polaroid!  Polaroids are back in and I hope they're here to stay!  I have several now made or at least popularized by Fuji.  I actually prefer the Fuji brand to that of the Polaroid brand.  Any who...today we are showcasing Ezra no. 19 of the SSSC family.  If you're unfamiliar with the Super Secret Stamp Club (SSSC) here's a brief summary: 

The Super Secret Stamp Club is a 3-month online subscription where members receive a 3×4 special edition ‘mystery’ TGF stamp each month at an exclusive membership price of $8. SSSC Members get the stamp 1-5 months prior to it being released to the general public at the retail price of $12. The Secret Stamps ship the first week of each month (with the exception of international orders where all 3 stamps ship at the end of the second month) during the period in which you’ve registered for.

I created a Instagram box which will house my Instax prints until I can scrap them.  I just love it.  Its a super simple box/creation but if you follow me, you know I like my stuff simple. (^_^)


Tomorrow December 15 is when all three stamps that we've been previewing will be available for purchase.  Make sure to stop by tomorrow because we got one more preview of all three stamps!  Have a great day and check out The Greeting Farm blog to see what Joni and Rosie created!

No comments: