Sunday, July 06, 2014

Hello, hello!

It's another Monday and a Mini Release at the Farm!  Man, I can't believe it's already July!  I still can't believe how fast time flies!  Can you?  Yikes!

Well today the ever so talented Cut Team from The Greeting Farm has some gorgeous creations on the blog and on each of our own blogs.  Today we are releasing some new Journal Cards.  Which are perfect for your Daily Documenting, cards and layouts.  Even though they were based off of summer colors, I was able to use them in my March layouts.  As you know we basically have year round summers here in beautiful California!  Especially SoCal!  So these cards will be making several appearances on my Daily Documenting Album!  Oh before I forget, since these are essentially digital products, you can recolor and manipulate these cards to fit your needs!  Love digital for their never ending possibilities!

So before I bore you to death, let me post my creations!  First up is my card.  I made a super simple card since it's for a guy (you know they don't really care for your cards as much as the women do! LOL!).  I used the 6x4 Favorite Journal Card as my background,  the 3x4 Hello card as my second layer, Summertime Ian (included in the Summertime Kit), Banner  and Enjoy Life (also from the Summertime Kit).



Here is my Daily Documenting page.  Along with the Journal Cards I also used embellies from the Summertime Kit.  Blurred our the journal, I don't write well and in this particular page there were some personal information.  My page is simple, colorful and to the point.  That's how I like to document (^_^)  


Make sure to visit the TGF blog and my fellow Cut Team's  (Corinne, Cynthia and SuiLan) blogs for their creations!  Journal Cards are available here.

No comments: