Friday, August 12, 2011

Stampin' Up! Stamps for Sale

Hi all!  I've got a ton of craft stuff I want to get rid of.  As of right now I've only found one box (who knows where the other boxes are).  First come first serve.  Please email me for any questions or if you're interested in any.  I as I find the other boxes, I will add on to the list. Thanks and have a great weekend everyone!

Alphabet Attitude Lower
Bats About You (used once)
Brides & Babies (2 stamps used)
Fall Whimsy (2 stamps used)
Fanciful Flowers (brand new)
In Any Event
Just Buzzin’ By (brand new)
Little Shapes
Love without End
Retro Alphabet Numbers (brand new)
She’s All That (used only once)
Summer by the Sea (brand new)
Seaside Sketches (2 stamps used once rest is brand new)
Sketches (used once)
Sketch an Event (2 stamps used)
Tag Along (1 stamp used)
Terrific Tulips

1 comment:

hgh review said...

Its great stuff.Its amazing products for card making, craft ideas, paper crafting and scrapbooking supplies.