Tuesday, March 20, 2018

The Greeting Farm - Stamp Feature - Rockstar Anya 2


Hey guys!  Last of our Stamp Feature for The Greeting Farm and it's a Rockstar (^_~)...lol!  Rockstar Anya 2 is an updated version of the Rockstar Anya!  When I saw this stamp set I knew immediately that I wanted to recreate my original tote and card that I did with the first Anya.  Alot has changed since I first created Rockstar Anya 1...from the lighting to the coloring.  Altho I have to say, I need to practice my coloring more often because I am so out of it!  Anyhow, here it is (I've included the first Rockstar Anya on the bottom.)
 
 
Old version:

Hope you enjoyed the Stamp Feature because we always enjoy creating with the new stamps and sharing how we use them!  Thank as always for stopping by!  Make sure to stop by The Greeting Farm Blog and see what my girls Rosie and Joni created!  Have a great Wednesday and rest of the week!

No comments: