Thursday, March 15, 2018

The Greeting Farm - Stamp Feature - Fairy Happy and Fairy Garden

Hello, hello, hello!  It's that time where me and my fellow DT Leaders are featuring the newest TGF stamps!  Today we are featuring two sets - Fairy Happy (die cuts) and Fairy Garden (die cuts) and they are so cute!  I chose to use them in my planner because, well, I am no good at this whole Bullet Journaling aka Bujo.  So I decided to use these super cute Fairies (perfect size for planners) for my March pages.  Having the coordinating dies for all these little fairies, saved me soooo much time!  Have you considered buying the coordinating dies?  If not, why?

Anyhow, on to my spreads:







Make sure to stop by the blog to see what Rosie and Joni created using these two sets...oh and make sure to check out what the rest of the DT created using them here.




No comments: