Sunday, March 25, 2018

New Greeting Farm Faith Stamps!

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-a2czbsLKrRA/WpODF03IlPI/AAAAAAAAFZs/BNHwVmwrjqgCL8C4qcKbY08H0h5yzRxbQCLcBGAs/s1600/faithReleaseDay.png
Hello friends!  The Greeting Farm has release March's Faith stamp!  And I'm over the moon super excited for this stamp set because it introduces some new characters that is not only perfect for your Bible spread, but for cards...I mean how cute are these girls?!?!?!  This set is called Hallelujah


SERIOUSLY, how cute is it?!?!?!  I created in my Bible this week but will have something else on Saturday's post, so make sure to be on the lookout!  Also, make sure to visit The Greeting Farm's blog because one lucky commentor will win this set!  And lets not forget about the very inspiring pages and cards that the Faith DT created!  OK, lets checkout my Bible spread.  I had tons of fun painting in my Bible...nothing has any rhythm or reason, but I had so much fun!  I hope you feel that way when you have devotion time!



 Thanks for stopping by and see you soon!




No comments: