Wednesday, May 16, 2018

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature Day 2 - Hands Down

Hello, back with day two of featuring the new stamps from The Greeting Farm!  Today we are featuring these super cute Octopus set called Hands Down (has coordinating dies).  At first, I had no idea what to make using these stamps but I thought I'd continue along with my Hobonichi vacay pages and so here it goes...


I actually love how this turned out...  As most of you know, I'm a really simple designer and I am burnt out on making cards.  AND since I was planning on decorating my pages even if it's early, I have it already done!  I truly do love decorating my Hobonichi which is weird because I don't usually decorating in my planner but like I said, I like using my Hobonichi as a planner and a daily memory journal.  Please hashtag us on IG on how you use this set, we would love to see it!  Hope you are enjoying the Stamp Feature thus far!


No comments: