Tuesday, May 15, 2018

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature - Beach Bums

Hello everyone!  It's that time again where me and my fellow DT Leaders Features the new stamps for the month!  Today we are featuring the ever so cute stamp set called Beach Bums (has coordinating dies you can purchase as well).  I decided since the entire DT created cards using this set that I want to implement it into my Hobonichi.  Even though it's super simple, I love how it turned it!  I switched over from the Bullet Journal to the Hobonichi both sizes; the original size and the Cousin size...I prefer the Cousin because it gives me way more room to plan and use it as a daily journal.  I'll get into more of that on another blog post. So for now, let me share my Hobo spread using this cute stamp set that goes perfectly with my upcoming tropical vacay!



Thanks for stopping by!  Make sure to visit The Greeting Farm's blog to see what Rosie and Joni created AND there's a blog hop going, so if you love this and all the other new stamp sets, you may be lucky and win the entire regular release!  Woohoo!



No comments: