Thursday, May 16, 2019

New Dies from The Greeting Farm

Hey friends!  It's that time of the month where I and the DT Leaders and I from The Greeting Farm share our creations using the new stamp sets and dies that were released on the 15th of May!  Today we feature the new word dies - Hello and Hi along with Thank You dies.  I love these types of dies because they're usually the focal point for my cards.  It's easy and fast to make a card with these!  So without gibber gabbing any further here are my creations using these dies.  Enjoy and as always, please visit The Greeting Farm blog to see what Rosie and Joni created using these die sets!  Before I go, I just want to mention, the papers I used are from Mindy Terasawa's Petite Lily where you can purchase through her Etsy store here.



No comments: