Sunday, September 16, 2018

The Greeting Farm's September 2018 Stamp Feature - Cozy with You

Hello friends!  I know it's been quite a while since I last posted!  I've been on back to back travel this summer and things just got away from me.  I'm back featuring The Greeting Farm's September's new stamp sets.  There are four very cute sets that we released this month which are available here.  

Onto my feature...I decided to use almost all the stamps in The Cozy with You stamp set and created the background using them and then stamped the sentiment on a label and stamped each character out using the coordinating die and adhere it on top of my homemade background paper.  And that's it...lol!  This is a great way to get the most use out of your stamp set and hope to see you try it!








As always, thanks for stopping by!  Make sure to check out what my fellow DT Leaders created using this set on The Greeting Farm Blog.

No comments: