Tuesday, April 17, 2018

The Greeting Farm - Stamp Feature - Make a Splash





Last of our stamp featuring using the Make a Splash stamp set (coordinating dies).  I adore this set and like Save the Day you can totally build a cool scene with this stamp set!  And once again, I can't stop with just the stamp set, the dies were extremely helpful in creating this favor/box shell.  I hate, hate, hate cutting little pieces and I'm just thankful these stamp set has coordinating dies that you can purchase as well!  






Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed this month's feature, because I loved creating with the new stamps set!  Don't forget about the Faith stamp set called Precious because it truly is a precious stamp set that will definitely be perfect in your collection!  Have a great day everyone!

No comments: