Sunday, February 18, 2018

The Greeting Farm's Stamp Feature - Hey Pretty Kitty


Happy Presidents Day!  I'm sure there are a few of you enjoying this holiday.  Unfortunately, now that my hubby is no longer in the Military, he doesn't have this holiday off.  So it feels like I don't have it off...lol!  Anyhow, we have another Stamp Feature using the ever so cute Hey Pretty Kitty!  This stamp set and coordinating die cuts are purr-fect for you cat lovers!  From cards to planner, this stamp set and die cuts are the perfect combo for you!  I decided to make a card using Hey Pretty Kitty because, well, I don't have a cat.  So definitely couldn't use it for my planner...lol!  But I love the sentiments in the stamp set and the images.  It doesn't have to be used for just your planner and we all know someone who loves cats!  LOL!


As always, thanks for stopping by!  Make sure to stop by The Greeting Farm blog to see what the others created!  Have a great week everyone!

No comments: