Wednesday, September 20, 2017

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature - Merry & Bright

Day three of our Stamp Feature we've got the fun and cute Merry & Bright.  Another cute animal stamp set that screams ADORABLE!!!  Don't forget the coordinating dies as well!



I created this fun card which was suppose to be meant as an ornament but I wanted to give a card to my recipient and I didn't want to much bulk in the envelope.  I love how this turned out so I'm pretty happy with it...lol!  Now I just hope my recipient will be happy as well...lol!




Thanks for visiting!  Make sure to stop by The Greeting Farm blog to see what Rosie and Joni created!  Don't forget this stamp set along with Peace on Earth, Oh What Fun, Holiday Wishes and last year's holiday stamp sets are available here.



No comments: