Wednesday, August 16, 2017


Hello!  Sorry this blog post didn't go up at midnight!  I've been running around like a chicken with their head cut off lately!  Trying so hard to play catch up!  Anyhow, if you have been hiding under a rock lately you wouldn't know The Greeting Farm released 3 stamps sets on the 15th and per monthly me and my fellow DT Leaders are doing a Stamp Feature for each set!  So make sure to visit The Greeting Farm blog to see what they created and there you can click on their links to their blogs! 




https://thegreetingfarm.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/planeamazing-t.pnghttps://thegreetingfarm.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/planeamazingdies-t_2.png

For my project I decided to make it something that I will use.  When I first saw this, I knew exactly what I need to use this for.  I created this passport size Traveler's Notebook to document my next travel adventures.  I love how it turned out because even though it's super simple, it's exactly what I wanted. Thanks for stopping by!  Please share with us how you use your stamps to create something other than a card!




Plane Amazing stamp set along with it's coordinating dies are available now at The Greeting Farm store.





No comments: