Thursday, July 20, 2017

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature - You're Spectaular

Hello, hello, hello!  Last day of our four day Stamp Feature!  Woohoo!  I have enjoyed creating with all the new goodies from this month's release!  I'm sure you love these stamps as much as I do!  I cannot wait to see what everyone creates!  I take inspiration from a lot of you so thank you for continuing to share your creations with us!!! 

Here's my creation using You're Spectacular stamp set (coordinating dies).  Made this little goodie bag/box for my dog's groomer which we'll see today.  I always love to give her goodies as a way of thanking her for taking such good care of my dog.  I actually think she loves the bag/box more than what's inside...lol!  I'm not lying!  hahaha!

 
Hope you enjoying see what we created!  Make sure to visit The Greeting Farm's blog to see what the others created!  Happy Aloha Friday!


No comments: