Thursday, March 17, 2016

The Greeting Farm's March 2016 New Releases

My apologies for not getting these up on time!  My mother-in-law had a massive stroke back on Feb 19.  We were unaware of the serious of her condition until the 21st because we had to wait to find out if her new pacemaker was able to withstand the MRI.   Needless to say when we found out on the 21st that the damage was irreversible we had stayed by her side until she passed which was on Feb 25 :(  It took two weeks before we could bury her so it was a long drawn out process and not to mention we are now caring for my FIL who has Alzheimer.  So lots of big changes and adjustments happening over here at the SP household.  Needless to say, we had my MIL's funeral this past Monday and I am slowly but surely getting back to a somewhat regular routine.  

So with that, lets move on to my samples for The Greeting Farm's new release:

This first card is from the set "I Love Dad"  (there's also a coordinating die!)and I immediately fell in love with it since I don't find too many masculine stamps AND that golf cart!  My dad was an avid golfer, but after his stroke he hasn't had a chance to play.  Never the less I thought this card would be perfect for him come Father's Day!



This next set is called "I Love Mom"  which also has a coordinating die as well!  I decided to use the stamps as the background to my card! Simple but love how it turned out!  This will be going out to my mom who's birthday is next week!




This last stamp is a red rubber Anya stamp called Mon Amie Anya!  I think she's so adorable and wanted to keep this card as simple as possible!




These stamps are available now at The Greeting Farm store!   Make sure to stop by and grab you one, or two or ALL of these cuties!!!

Stamps:
I Love Dad 
I Love Mom
Mon Amie Anya

Die Cuts:
I Love Dad
I Love Mom

No comments: