Saturday, November 05, 2011

Day 4 and 5

Sorry folks, I didn't get to post yesterday's photo.  It was pouring rain and well, rain makes me super lazy.  Even though I had two baskets of laundry to fold, I opted to just lay on the couch and catch up on some shows. (^_^)  Of course by the time 6:30 PM came around I was scrambling to get ready to pick up dh from the airport and run a few errands.  Let me tell you, it was not fun driving in the rain at all!  It was that bad!

OK on to the challenge...

Day 4 - what you wore:

Funny about these rain boots...people (and my friends) were going crazy over the designer of these boots.  I forgot what they're called but I've been meaning to get rain boots and when I saw these on sale for only $14 I just had to get them.  Sure they're funky but really, how often would I wear them?  It's not like I'm living in Washington State or London [but hey, if dh gets a job there, I'll be prepared (^_~)]  Anyhow, they really kept my feet and pants from getting wet cause like I said earlier, it was a downpour! 

Day 5 - clouds:

 

After yesterday's weather, it was such a sweet surprised to see the sun again...

1 comment:

Cosi said...

Ohh I have no rainboots.. I'm too lazy to buy some..
Yours look really good, I like them :)

woo I'm jealous you've got so nice weather !