Monday, February 02, 2015

Roxy's Shutterfly Book

A while back, I finally decided to create a Shutterfly book for Roxy since I didn't have one for her and I had tons on Avery.  When I received my book, I was over the moon at how it turned out!  I shared a few pics taken with my iPhone and it really didn't do it justice so I decided to share it again with the actual preview of the book from Shutterfly.  I always get my books done by Shutterfly and I have to say they never disappoint!  Check out their site and have a look at their photo books, photo decor or cards!  They have tons of great photo projects!  I will be sharing more books that I had created from them soon.  Thanks for stopping by!


Shutterfly photo books offer a variety of layouts and cover options to choose from.

No comments: